Monday, April 28, 2008

THISMYTRIKE

well, technically speaking, its not a trike yet...

anywez, 

this is an attempt to document the progress of my current project. which as you can tell by the name of my blog, is a bicycle.

i got this bicycle from www.bicycledesigner.com only a few months back.(thanks to the great exchange rate) but as far back as i can remember, i've always wanted one of these...well, ever since i saw RED one in a hip clothing store below my place of work in pacific plaza down by scotts road. (takes deep breath)
MAN! that was more than 10 years ago when tower records was THE place to be .

i suddenly feel so old.haha.

anywez, now that i have one in my living room, living's not to easy anymore. as its almost 2 meters long! notice the slight difference in wheelbase...;D
and this is my second bicycle.
the first being a raleigh retroglide...
obviously, space is at a minimum. and if my ideas proceed as planned, SPACE, or the lack of it will get even worse. perhaps i shood seriously consider selling of the other one?....hmm..

anywez, managed to do some minor custom work on the front fork assembly. took 2 long bars of alu (hope it holds up!) chucked it in my mill at home and came up with these..

also chucked some thick round stock into my lathe and did some nut covers...




No comments: