Sunday, June 15, 2008

FINALLY STARTED WORK ON THE REAR END....

the "truck bed" idea won hands down in the end.... 
well, i wouldn't want my kid to fall off a rear springer seat now would i?

anywez, decided that i would re-use an existing IKEA rack (see below)

that i purchased some years ago. this way i get materials i need for my trike and i get to clear some unwanted clutter in my workroom! (also,  this has got to work! if not y wife will kill me for wasting a perfectly good piece of furniture!!!)

but since the stock dimensions of the rack was too large, i had to "shave a little off the sides" to make it look right....oh ok..i had to do it twice, finally got the thumbs up from both my kids meant i could progress on with the project.




here's a trail fit on the trike (not bolted on yet) to see if it fit on the trike's behind and that it fit both my kids behinds! haha...



No comments: